Rest assured you'll be on top of your game
We know how to sell your accommodation online
Working with Pub Rooms you’ll be provided with a comprehensive service that allows your property to be available for sale all over the world. Not to mention the ability to receive bookings 24/7.
Our services have been designed to automate the booking process, whether it be walk-ins, phone calls, emails, and direct and third-party website bookings, and to manage these right through to check-out.
As not all business are the same we will tailor our service around your business requirements. As a member of the Pub Rooms network, you can expect to see an increase in your occupancy and your revenue. Below we have outlined some key benefits of joining us and the Pub Rooms network.
Our expertise includes:
- Revenue management
- Competitive market analysis
- Sales and online visibility
- Social media and digital marketing
- Support and training
We are a team of highly experienced professionals all working together to deliver you the best return on investment (ROI).
Our service explained
We customise your booking engine to suit your brand and the theme of your website making it integrate seamlessly within your website. It is cloud-based, responsive and makes your rooms available online 24/7. The button is called a 'booking button'.
Channel manager - Your property will be loaded onto the most relevant online travel agents, (OTA's) for your property. We will keep the content up to date so that your property is displayed in its best possible form. Once a booking is made through one of the OTA's this will reflect across your property management system.
Metasearch - we optimise the content for you eg Trivago, Google Maps, these sites pull content from the OTA's, so now you see why the OTA's are so important!
Revenue and Yield Management, combined, are the key drivers to maximise accommodation profitability.
We take our combined experience applying it to your business with a customised approach. We understand that every property and every client is unique and deserves an individual plan for success.
Revenue management forms the foundation of any successful pub business. Without a clear strategy, you lack the visibility needed to identify opportunities to maximise revenue – or even see how you’re tracking against your competitors. Our team of revenue managers assist you in looking at current market demand, generate reports and set rate strategy rule, keeping a pulse on market conditions to track the right metrics focussing on the future. We will react fast and deploy pricing strategies making sure that your pricing is instantly updated to the market’s changes.
We will advise you on the best technology that will allow you to manage rates and inventory availability, closing or opening channels and/or rates plans in order to optimise your profitability. Pubs incorporating revenue management with the right systems in place, are in the best position to maximise revenue, lifting your pub out of the accommodation clutter.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead utilising Pub Rooms services, we will commence setting up all of the software on your behalf. The software will manage your inventory and rates online (the old reservations ‘book’ will become a relic of the past!).
- Front Office Management system - to manage all of your client bookings, guest registration, payment as well as reporting and a host of other features.
- Booking Engine - that will go on your own web site so guests can reserve a room 24/7. This is more efficient for your guests as they can immediately see the availability of your rooms and associated room pricing options, allowing them to book and receive confirmation online. It’s also more efficient for your pub staff, as they won’t be answering emails or phone enquiries, so it’s a win win!
- In order to enhance your profile and bookings, we list your accommodation on several global sites.
Once the software is all set up (allow up to 30-days), we provide your staff with all the training they will need to manage the software. Change is never easy, but we will lighten your load and stay with you, providing support and backup training as it’s required.
We provide many varying levels of support, to your head office and at a local pub level - way too many to mention here!
Our reporting provides pick-up reports and a KPI dashboard, providing a snapshot overview of your business position.
We provide all stakeholders with an overview of the current and future holdings. Business On The Books (BOB) performance is compared with last year’s final results, based on Same Time Last Year (STLY) and budget through weekly reports, past and future performance data and the next 90-day demand dates.
Staff have access to our ’support desk’ which is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 5.00pm (AEST). Here we can assist in providing your staff by answering all questions they may have pertaining to guests, bookings, payments, check in and check out - literally all the day to day questions your teams will have concerning accommodation.
Our aim is to work with you to ensure your guest's satisfaction at all times.
What happens once you sign up with Pub Rooms?
- We analyse and forecast.
- Set up - We tailor make a property management system for your hotel.
- Content - We gather your property information, set rates and integrate into your property booking system.
- Online distribution - we set up your rooms through all online travel agencies and make sure your visibility is up to date with relevant photography and accurate content.
- Training and support - We will provide you with onsite or webinar style training, plus phone support for as long as you are using our services.
Every Pub Rooms member benefits from:
- Customised plan to suit your specific business requirements.
- Fortnightly and monthly reporting.
- Dedicated revenue manager to maximise your room sales.
- Dedicated customer support manager.
- Digital listing strategy across the web from Google to OTA listings eg. booking.com, Expedia.
- Training and system support - OTA booking management, check in check out, staff system training, reconciliation training.
- Listing on our Pub Rooms site with a button link to your booking button. See an example of how your listing will look.
- Social media and digital marketing - email marketing and campaigns.
- Online property visibility - continuous SEO optimisation, keeping your profiles up to date with current photos and property information which ensures you property ranks.
- Cooperative marketing opportunities.
Other areas we can help with:
- How to get your property looking its best to attract more guests.
- How to attract new clients.
- We can guide you on how to capture your property through photography.
- Your own website - if you don't have one we have help on hand to help get your own website up.
- Social media marketing tips for success
Are you a publican needing help with your accommodation?
Contact us today: